INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRINT YOUR OWN CERTIFICATE
When you complete a LERN event or course, you will be given a special username and password so that you can print your own certificate.
By printing your own certificate, you can get the wording you desire, make sure your name is spelled correctly, and get your certificate quickly.
Here’s how it works:
1. Type in the special username and password given to you at your event or course. The special password is good until the end of the month.
2. You will be asked to fill in three lines of copy for your certificate:
3. Click on submit. You will now see the Certificate as it will appear when you print.
4. Now put blank paper in your printer. We recommend textured linen, light gray, off-white, buff or some other light colored stock on a textured stock. If not, just use white paper.
5. Now click on “Print” on your browser. That’s it!
If you make a mistake, or want a second copy, you can repeat the procedure once and make another copy.
WARNING: Do not try to print certificates for unauthorized people or share the special password. When you click on submit, LERN receives a copy of the file so we know when unauthorized certificates are being printed. And we can track your computer, so we can determine who did the unauthorized printing.
If you still have questions about printing your own certificate, just email email@example.com