For the first time, a publication addresses the question, and answers it, of how to
measure the financial success of continuing education.
Written specifically for central administrators, use this publication to work with your
- Why continuing education needs a different financial accounting format
- What constitutes financial self sufficiency
- Where institutional overhead costs are allocated
- How to tell if your continuing education unit is making money or not
- Ideal performance numbers, including profit margins
After reading this publication, your central administrators will know how to measure
the financial success of your continuing education unit.
This will better enable you and your central administrators to work together to set
financial objectives and to achieve those desired results.