This first-ever publication is full of new ideas and great strategies to help you
better evaluate your seminars and conferences.
LERN experts have reviewed over 150 seminar and conference evaluations. We've chosen
the best techniques for gathering participant input while making it easy for participants
to complete the evaluation, thus insuring more participants will complete the forms.
- Simple yet effective strategies for assessing multiple speaker events, break
out sessions, and whether program objectives were met.
- Excellent ideas for assessing content vs. delivery issues and delivery vs.
- Evaluation layout techniques that make it easy to collect lots of information
without having to use overwhelmingly long questionnaires.
- Ideas on how to assess everything from registration to hospitality suites,
from overall satisfaction with your event to the quality of individual presenter's
handouts and everything in between.
- Many useful and proven assessment strategies to pick and choose from, such
as multiple choice, Lickert scale and open-ended questions.
- A reprint of the actual evaluation elements found by LERN experts to be
exemplary in technique.
- Explanations of why the technique or evaluation approach is one of the best
- Ready-to-use evaluation approaches are included so you can use them in assessing
your next event.
This easy-to-use publication of great strategies is a practical tool for all
members of your staff.
Never again spend hours grappling to write questions and hoping you will get useful
responses. Just pick and choose from a book full of proven questions.