Some 25 percent of learning depends on the physical environment.
This is the first book to focus exclusively and comprehensively
on the physical aspects of the learning
situation for adults.
It is written for presenters, meeting planners, teachers, program
administrators, and instructors of all kinds. Relevant for those involved in
conferences, seminars, classes and courses.
- Re-creating the Room Design
- Choosing the Best Setup
- Moving in Presenter Space
- Spicing Up Teaching Tools
- Stirring Imaginations Visually
- Adding a Touch of High Tech
- Reacting to Time of Day and more.
This book will change the way you see your physical setting and
its effect on your session. At a time when quality is key, every teacher and
program administrator should read it.