Your marketing database is the most critical key to marketing success today.
Consider these startling facts:
- Only 20% of your customers (learners/participants/students) give you 80% of your
- There’s 20% of your customers you should not even be mailing to they are not worth
it and never will be.
- Only seven of your market segments give you 85% of your business.
It is now essential that you know your customers — their demographics and their
Your marketing database is central to getting dollars and analyzing the dollars.
Marketing and finances now depend on your marketing database. Here, for the first time,
you can find out how to create your marketing database.
- How to improve your target marketing using your marketing database
- How to improve profit margins and your finances using your marketing database
- The top ten marketing database questions to ask
- Why interest areas are the least useful data to collect
And much more...
I. Database Marketing Concepts
- Target Marketing
- Key Data to Collect
- Purchasing Behavior
- Demographic Characteristics
II. Building Your Marketing Database
- How to Buy a Software System
- The Three Building Blocks
- Codes and Coding
- Collecting the Data
III. Effective Database Marketing
- Analyzing Your Data
- Improving Performance Using Your Data
- The Best Database Marketing Strategies
After reading this publication and creating your marketing database, you will be able
to answer these questions for your program:
- Who should we keep on our mailing list and for how long?
- What percent of our sales last year came from our biggest market segment?
- Who are our best customers, and what are their demo-graphics?
- Tell me who came four years ago, spent more than $500, but hasn’t come back since.
- What is our best new target audience?
- Who should we drop from our mailing list?
- Tell me our fastest growing market segment.