The most comprehensive guidebook for developing new programs that succeed
Highlights in this manual:
- The ten ‘right’ components in new program development
- What to do with winners and what to do with losers
- Why you should NOT develop a totally new program for a totally new market
- How to kick start tired or worn out programs back to life
- Conducting effective needs assessments
Decision makers and CEOs will learn the strategic planning tools necessary to better
oversee program development, budget new programs, allocate valuable staffing time, measure
the financial success of new programs, train professional staff, and develop new marketing
strategies for the organization.
Professionals such as directors, managers and coordinators will gain the day-to-day
skills necessary to increase the success rate of new programs, as well as practical how-to
ideas to immediately implement in the office.
This is the only developing successful new programs manual available that is specific
to the field of lifelong learning.
It is relevant to those conducting continuing education, community education,
recreation, seminars and conferences, a vocational or general interest classes, continuing
professional education, and other types of open enrollment courses, classes, and
activities It will benefit executives and professionals in colleges; universities;
private, community, and technical colleges; public schools; associations; recreation
departments; and other institutions.
In this manual, you will discover techniques, models, and formulas to increase the
success rates of your new programs. As a result, your staff time will shift from being
wasted on programs that are not successful to being well spent on new programs that are
successful. The difference in just your staffing costs and productivity will be worth
thousands of dollars to your organization.
This manual will provide you with information that will boost the success rate of your
new programs, reduce wasted staff time, and boost profit margins of your new programs. It
is designed to provide you with a ten-fold return on your investment.
- Moving from Products to Markets
- Strategies for New Program Development
- A Step-By-Step Model for Planning New Programs
- Staffing New Program Development
- The Finances of New Programs
- Market Research for Adult Learning
- Eight-Step Market Research Process
- High Response Surveys