Online learning is a huge growth area today. Some half of all learning will
be online in the 21st century. But the current model of online courses is “broke.”
You know the problems:
- Small class size, with more than half of online courses having fewer than
- Inadequate teacher pay, with the average overload pay only $2,500.
- High development costs, with the likelihood that development costs and time
will only increase.
- Insufficient financial viability, with less than desireable income and contribution
The good news. There is a model that is being adopted by a small number of
institutions that works.
With Strategic Planning of Online Courses and Programs, we will show you:
1. A unique strategic planning process developed specifically for online
courses and degrees.
2. A new model for online courses and degrees.
3. Step-by-step how-to practical model for developing and teaching online
courses and degrees.
Plus, you get these valuable resources:
- Teaching Online, second edition, with new sections on copyright, intellectual
property, SCOs, and much more
- Developing Online Courses manual
- Successful Needs Assessment, the only successful model for conducting market
research that yields results.
There are at least four new markets that are now available, and 10,000 niches
still open for your institution.
The new online markets:
- Master’s degrees.
- Certificate programs.
- Undergraduate degrees.
- Business and training.
After you conduct our strategic planning process, you will be able to answer
this key long term objective and positioning statement: “We (your program,
department, school, college, institution) will be recognized as the foremost
authority in the country on ________________________.”
Do not delay. Do not wait. These 10,000 specialized online niches won’t
wait. Each can get taken by your competition. We’ll show you how to be
first to capture your market.
For more details, download the Strategic
Planning of Online Courses and Programs brochure, including table of contents.
In order to view this brochure, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, available FREE