Now you can get all five of our best manuals at a big discount. More important
than saving your program, the information in these manuals can make money —
thousands of dollars for your program in:
- Increased registrations
- Higher income
- Saved costs
Use these valuable resources in many ways, including:
- Orientation and training for new staff
- References for future questions
- Experience from experts in the field to explain your current practices to
- Training material and discussion issues for staff meetings
Save $200! Purchase the complete LERN Library package and you’ll
save $200 over buying the manuals individually.
This special offer ends August 1, 2002. If your fiscal year ends on June 30,
you can charge it to either fiscal year.
Specific to your program
These manuals are the only practical, how-to manuals specific to the field of
lifelong learning and your program. Information not found anywhere else You
will find advanced, comprehensive information not found anywhere else.
The LERN Library is comprised of the following manuals:
- The Marketing Manual
- The Financial Handbook
- Developing Successful New Programs
- Successful Certificate Programs
- Developing a One-Year Marketing Plan
For complete details on each manual, download The
LERN Library brochure, in PDF format (requires Adobe Acrobat
Reader, available FREE from Adobe.com)
The promotional shipping charges ($21 (US) $28 (CANADA))will be adjusted at our office before you are charged.