There is a huge market for certificate programs and it is an under-recognized potential
market. People want to be certified to help them keep their present jobs and find new
- Internal research - assessing your current program and
- External research - determining what is needed in your
- Benefits - demonstrating how the association, individual,
and employer will benefit.
- The program - pulling it together.
- Budget - preparing a realistic budget.
- Promotion - determining the best ways to market the program.
This book contains a worksheet to assist you in the process of planning and
managing certificate programs.
By Jane Robinson