Marketing to Generation Y is new and different. This generation expects to use text messaging, blogs, and the internet. Techniques that work with older generations may not work with Gen Y. Here are some tips from LERN experts.
- Generation Y is used to structured activities and learning experiences.
- Gen Y likes just-in-time training.
- They appreciate humor.
- They have a sense of history and appreciate images.
- Gen Y enjoys collaborative learning.
- Gen Y is the most diverse generation in history, and expects marketing materials to reflect that diversity.
- Try using blogs to reach Gen Y. They appreciate peer-to-peer communication and learning and this technology is an easy way for older generations to start using new technology.
Generation Y is a growing percentage of most organizations’ clients. LERN can help you develop strategies to recruit and serve members of all generations. For more information about Generational Marketing and Learning, or to learn about the services LERN offers, contact us at email@example.com