LERN Annual Conference, Nov. 21-23, 2014, Orlando
The 2014 LERN Conference is Nov. 21-23 in Orlando, Fla. at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel.
Mark your calendar now!
Check These 8 Benefits
- The Best Experts — on finances, marketing, staffing and more. You won’t find successful practitioners like these anywhere else.
- New! More than 25 new sessions, more new sessions than ever, on the latest issues and trends.
- The Hall of Learning — pioneering concept in conferencing, a LERN original.
- Discussion Groups — join with others in the same institutional setting to discuss successes, challenges and opportunities.
- Your Professional Network — through formal and informal sessions, dinner and social groups, renew and expand your network of colleagues.
- Brochure Exchange — get hundreds of new ideas from the brochures and catalogs you take back home.
- Tracks — choose from the many sessions designed for your kind of programming, from contract training.
- Energy — the most exciting week of the year for programmers is also a chance to invigorate your creative energies and get fresh ideas.
Who Will Benefit?
- Leaders will receive the latest information on financial, policy and planning issues to help make informed policy decisions and plan future directions.
- Managers and coordinators will get the most advanced and current tips and techniques on budgeting, programming, management, trends, marketing and brochure design to increase enrollments, boost income and save on costs.
- The content is geared to those in a variety of institutional settings conducting educational programs for the community, for business and industry, and seminars for professional development.
- Colleges, universities, public schools, recreation departments, vocational. Technical schools, hospitals, museums, health care organizations, associations and private providers will be represented at this conference. More than 900 participants will come from at least five countries.
There Are 6 Easy Ways To Register
Register Online (Online registration will open soon)
Register by Email:
Send your registration information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register by FAX:
Complete the registration form and fax it, toll-free, 24 hours a day, to 888-234-8633.
Register by Phone:
Have your registration form ready and call Tammy at 800-678-5376. The phones are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CT) Monday-Friday.
Register by Mail:
Complete the registration form and mail it to:
LERN Conference Registration
PO Box 9
River Falls, Wisconsin 54022 U.S.A
A purchase order will reserve your place, with payment due at or before the conference. Please fax your registration and PO to us at 888-234-8633 and we will email you an invoice.
LERN International Awards
Your program could be one of those recognized for innovation in programming, excellence in catalog or brochure design, a marketing effort, or exemplary management practice, or a noteworthy contribution to your community.
The winners represent the best of the best in lifelong learning and continuing education.
Remember, the more data you can provide that supports your submission, the more competitive it will be. All online submissions in the brochure/catalog/schedule category require the uploading of a PDF version of the nominated material. Submissions that are mailed in require four hard copies of the nominated material.
Download a copy of the LERN International Awards guidelines.
Submit your LERN Awards Nomination.