|Overflow Hotels Available
Overflow hotels are available for the big LERN conference in San Francisco.
To get the latest, best information on hotels, just call Tammy at 1-800-678-LERN or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendance is surging, but we have overflow hotels available for you so you can experience
the most exciting week of the year in lifelong learning.
LERN Silent Auction
Each year, as part of the LERN Annual Conference, a silent auction is held to benefit disadvantaged adult education programs. Participants bring items from their various locations to be donated to the auction and provide much-needed training to people working in these programs who would not otherwise have the opportunity.
Your donation is 100% tax deductible. Plan your donation, and see what's been donated already.
Mark your calendar, secure your budget, and get ready to have access to information you simply can't get anywhere else.
Not available anywhere else:
• Advanced, new how-to info
• Top consultants and best experts
• Top 20 award winners slide show
• Numbers, ratios and benchmarks
• Best display of software
• Our conference mobile app is back.
• Variety of networking opportunities
• You'll find the most successful practitioners attending.
• Hyatt Regency San Francisco is downtown, on the bay, near Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf.
• Third Person FREE! Register two people from your program and the third is free at the basic rate.
• Now the largest conference in the world devoted to lifelong learning programming
• Some 900 participants from at least 5 countries around the world
Get the recognition your program deserves!
Submit your programs exemplary ideas and practices for the International LERN Awards.
Submissions are due September 14th.
Winners are announced at the LERN Conference, attended by more than 800 lifelong learners from around the world!!