Results are in for the annual registration survey for the field, the most important survey in continuing education and lifelong learning every year. For the results, just email Tammy at email@example.com.
Roughly 80 percent of all mail delivered is opened compared to only about 20 percent ...
The 2014 LERN Conference is Nov. 21-23, 2014, at the Walt Disney World Dolphin hotel ...
New LERN data show that programs in suburban areas are already feeling the effects of ...
The field of continuing education and lifelong learning is making the transition in responding to the new economy, adapting to online marketing, and meeting the demands and interests of learners in the new economy.
A new mentoring program for LERN members under age 36 starts this month. LERN leader Mark Mrozinski of Palatine, Ill., created the program design. Anyone under age 36 who wants a mentor, and anyone older who wants to be a mentor, should email firstname.lastname@example.org to become involved.
Susan Davis of the American Society of Civil Engineers in Washington D.C. has been named the first Chair of the new Future Leaders Council, serving members under age 36. She leads the first meeting of the Future Leaders Council in San Francisco.
Gen Xers and Gen Yers attending the big LERN conference are the majority for the first time ever, according to birth years of those attending. Gen Xers make up 39 percent of attendees, with Gen Y making up 12 percent, for a total of 51 percent. Baby Boomers are 49 percent of attendees. The oldest […]
Use Google+ in your marketing, eMarketing expert Suzanne Kart is telling people in the Top 10 Promotion Ideas of the Year session at the big conference.
LERN members registered 36 percent more students for UGotClass online courses in November than last November. The 2013 UGotClass Annual Report is a special free 30-minute webinar Thursday, Dec. 12 at 2 p.m. ET. Everyone is welcome to attend.
The top new November course for UGotClass is “Creating Visual Presentations” with Jenna Soard, instructor.
With membership income up and a record conference this month, LERN has much for which to be grateful.
The most frequently asked question LERN’s lead consultant, Greg Marsello, has been asked during the last six months when visiting with programs has been “How do we increase staff productivity?”